Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Me and My Semester...

Life has been in high-volume of hectic these days... But giving up isn't a word in my dictionary... My busy schedule, tons of assignments, 'amazing' friends, migraine, tireness, planning...Everything keeps me busy. But sometimes, when I'm too tired of all these, and somehow realize that I'm not going through an 'improvement' phase in my life, I have this thought...

"Am I not good enough? Didn't I put enough effort in what I do? Or this is the best that I can do? Cause I always make mistakes..."

But Allah swt had given me a present to answer my thought...

Few days ago, I met a West African man from Guinea. He has been staying in Malaysia for 8 years now. He is completing his Master in Finance in one of the international university here. We chat for almost an hour before we have to take saperate direction...

The beautiful thing about the meeting is...he had taught me this :

"You can be anything that you imagine you will be. Nothing can stop you from being that. You only need to trust yourself that you will be what you want to be someday. The only matter is the effort that you put in the process of your statement of existence"

Actually that is not the real phrase he said, it is what I understand. I know I heard it somewhere before and I believe that this kind of phrase came from someone who already had achieve something big in his life...

But the thing is, the Guinea guy had dedicated this especially for me. Maybe that is why it touches me deep from inside...

Without god's willing, I will never met this man, and will never be inspired.

Allahu Akbar...

4 comments:

Fredo said...

uii lama ndk dengar kbr...? amcam studi..? bila habis? bah simpan la shoutbox d blog ko tu... hehe

tHe_One said...

eh... u look familiar... heheh.. i know u. the most talented girl of kg baginda. i sang with u once, long long time ago.... then you were "caught" on tv last time... The OIAM... lalalalalalalala

agashi.wanna said...

auni pink juga background mu!!hehehe..lawatla blog aku http://contenganwanna.blogspot.com

NUNUKRAGANG said...

Helo, sy terdengar lagu ko di masa sdg shopping di supermarket di kk. Sy cari cd ko tp tdk jumpa. Di mana gia boleh dpt cd ko tu. Suara boleh tahan bah...

Student's Life ~ Music ~ Art ~ It's Just My Simple Life

Student's Life ~ Music ~ Art ~ It's Just My Simple Life
It's me...