Friday, March 12, 2010

It's been A Year!!!

Wow! It has been a year since I last wrote anything here...anyway, I started again cuz' I was inspired and courage by one of my new friend's blog...no need to mention whom(he has to pay me for ads. Ahaks!),but don't know will last for how long...Wish till forever.

I create this blog to share about anything that I know in this world. Who knows if I'm the last person who knows about 'something', and I don't share it with anyone. It's gonna be a sin for me, and a lost for the next generations...dah...too much already yar!!! ahaks!!! Dreamy girl...

So, for a new start, let's Holla each other and keep in touch! Buzz me for any information about anything in my facebook (ferocious_ladies@yahoo.com / Auni Nabilla Antari}, and I will try my best to talk about it in my 'junkie blog'. Love to all. And keep in touch!

xoxo

Chaylle(my nickname) Wink!

No comments:

Student's Life ~ Music ~ Art ~ It's Just My Simple Life

Student's Life ~ Music ~ Art ~ It's Just My Simple Life
It's me...